PLM throttle bodies are designed to be used with factory intake manifolds as well as aftermarket Intake manifolds for bolt-on horsepower and torque gains by optimizing engine airflow, all at a competitive price.
The B-Series 70mm throttle bodies are 10mm larger in diameter than the OEM 60mm Throttle body. The throttle bodies are precision die-cast from high-quality materials with an idle adjustment screws for fine tuning. Each Throttle Body features an oversized bore, which results in significant horsepower gains throughout the powerband on naturally aspirated applications and even more on forced induction ones. This results in a larger opening for incoming air and dyno proven 12-15 WHP gains (modified engine with port matched intake manifold opening). Some vehicles may require customizing of coolant lines. We recommend port matching the intake manifold to have the best result.
- Precision die-cast from high-quality materials
- OEM Quality Casting and Appearance
- Aluminum throttle plates
- Fully machined bores and idle adjustment screws
- Note: not compatible with engines featuring down-flow intake manifolds
- Note: not compatible with B18C GS-R intake manifolds
- Note: not compatible with 88-91 D-series intake manifolds
- Manual Transmission Only
- 70mm Throttle bodies
- 10mm larger in diameter than the OEM 60mm Throttle body.
- Includes throttle body gasket