eplacement Billet Mount Kit for the 1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRX (ED/EE)Conversion Engine Mount Kit for the 1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRX (ED/EF)Designed to fit the stock cable transmission Civic/CRX ED/EF chassis with B-Series engines when converting to a hydraulic transmission.- Uses Factory/OEM Hardware- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings- Optional Bushing Stiffness'- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind- Actuator Pivots Smoothly Using State...
- Uses Factory/OEM Hardware
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- Actuator Pivots Smoothly Using State of the Art Spherical Bearings
- Actuator Mounts in the Same Fashion as the Factory Models and Works in the Same Plane as the Clutch Release Fork
- No Binding in the Clutch Release Fork and therefore No Premature Clutch Wear Caused by the Actuator
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Most B/D-Series engines are built similar, though some contain engine timing belt post mounts that will not fit with our mount kits(B18). In these circumstances, the proper post mount must be used to properly install the engine/mount kit.
88-91 CIVIC/CRX / 90-93 INTEGRA BILLET POST MOUNT (B-SERIES)
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.